All orders are quickly prepared after receipt of payment and are shipped safely and only delivered against signature. The shipping costs depend on the weight and destination of your order. Once you have selected all the items and before the final order confirmation, you will get the information of shipping costs and can choose delivery options.
Most products sold in our shop are in stock. These products are marked as such on the description sheet of the article. We also offer products available on request from our suppliers, the average supply times for these products are also mentioned in the product sheet.
Orders consisting of in-stock items and pre-order items (or requiring restocking from one of our suppliers) will only be shipped when all items in the cart are available. If you wish to order items in stock and out-of-stock items or pre-orders, we recommend you to make several orders to receive the items already available as soon as possible.
The availability dates indicated in the pre-order items are indicative, and may be modified by the distributor at any time. Therefore, they are not advisable products for special dates (birthdays, Christmas...).
- Receiving your order safely and against your signature
To ensure that shipments arrive safely, we pack them carefully and neutrally. Additionally, all our shipments are shipped with tracking number and delivered personally against the signature of the recipient.
During the order preparation we systematically check all the articles condition: we check that nothing is broken and that all parts are well presents to avoid any complaints. We also mark invisibly all products and take pictures of all the different parts during the shipment process, in order to prevent any fraud.
Remember to inspect your package upon arrival. In case you notice any damage to the packaging or package, please document them in writing on the delivery slip and inform us immediately by email so that we can find a solution quickly. A complaint to the carrier is only possible if the customer has expressed reservations on the delivery note and inform us within 48 hours after receiving the package. No claim will be accepted if these conditions are not met.
- European Union - Free Shipping from 50 €*
Fast deliveries in Europe with tracking number:
- Registered Mail. Delivery time is usually 3-5 business days but can vary depending on the destination and season (summer, Christmas or Easter takes longer).
- DHL Parcel. Delivery time is usually 2-3 business days, although delivery to more distant countries may take 4 to 7 days.
- DHL Express. 24h Delivery in Europe (for orders placed before 12.00 Central European Time (CET)). From Monday to Friday (no deliveries on Saturday or Sunday).
- Germany, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Holland and France: Delivery in Parcel Shop® with Mondial Relay (4-5 business days).
* Free Shipping from 50 € for the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, France, Netherlands, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia.
For most items we ship Internationally with:
- Tracked Mail (Spring Tracked)
- Registered Mail (Spring Packet Plus)
- Registered Parcel (Spring Parcel)
Customs clearance may take several weeks. Unfortunately this is a factor we can not control, but in most cases the package is quickly released and delivered to the customer. Please note that any costs for customs, administration and tax at destination are not shown and are responsibility of the recipient and to be paid to the carrier upon delivery. We do not mark any orders as "gifts" or with lower prices than those invoiced / paid; these actions are prohibited under national and international law.